Cheezzee respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
the types of information that Cheezzee may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications. its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to the information Cheezzee collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Cheezzee’s Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
The information we collect and how we use it
- Your Personal Information(“PI”) – Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, current and prior restaurant reservation details, food ordering details, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
- Your transnational information: If you make reservations or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.